Thursday, August 25, 2022

What I want to do this post about.

 I'm sitting here trying to figure out what I want to do this post about. 

But I'm thinking I better just say what's on my mind now. :-) 

I'm still working on so much and I've been getting sidetracked easily it's not helping to get things done. 

I have figured out what I want to do on my blog now to get to it. I want to do reviews so I'm going to start getting some things to review. I will do my reviews on my YouTube channel and also post the information, pictures, and like to the channel on my blog so I have it in both places. 

I have so many ideas and what I want to review. so, I think it's about time I do it and not just talk about it. So, once I figure out how many reviews a week I want to do, I will get a month's worth for now and see how that goes. 




I'm also working on Crafts but have to come up with some ideas. that is my biggest thing idea for crafts. I think maybe I will just sit down and start writing them down and see what I come up with. I would like easy, and hard crafts to do. I think I should have started with at least 4 - 6 crafts. so, I will do that as well. I'm working on a few now so I need to finish, etc. to get them on the site. 




Junk Journals I love to do these. I'm working on a few right now and also have a couple done. I will get the pictures and write up the information for them, and pages and add them to the blog. 



I did take some things out of the blog that wasn't needed. I did keep my planner page and I have a new planner coming which I will do a review on, also add pictures, information, and weekly updates on the planner page about this one. and I'm sure I will have others for the coming year.


So right now, I will have on the blog Reviews, crafts & stuff, Junk journals, and planners. If there is something you would like to see on my blog, please let me know and I will see what I can do. 

I took out my Bible journaling for right now, I'm hoping to bring that back later on, but we will see. 

I also straightened out the side panel some as well, changed the background, etc. 

Also, I think I might have jumped the gun and started on the blog before I had enough content then got overwhelmed and just stopped. but now that I have the blog and if I start putting things on paper it might take me a week or so to get some good content, but I think it just might work. So that's what I'm going to do. take and write down what I want to do and when and start getting things done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment