Friday, August 12, 2022

Sorry!

sorry

 Sorry, I haven't done an update in a while, so I thought I needed to. 

I just stopped doing it and was working on a Junk journal, and other things. before I knew it a month or so had passed. 

But I will be posting and adding more information to the blog, and getting everything updated, so I can start working on other things I have lined up. 

I'm also working on a list for reviews, I will get them ready and start doing the reviews on the blog and YouTube, hoping next week. 

I did take a few things down on the blog and I will be just working with what's on there now. I had too many things going and not enough info and time to do them all. 


I just finished a Junk Journal and will take pictures and post them on the page. I'm working on another one and that one is almost finished. I will try and get the information and pictures up this week for at least that one. 

I have a newer page called crafts and stuff, which I added and will keep adding crafts I make and other stuff there and I do have three crafts on there right now with more to come. 

I also have a Facebook group called crafts and stuff. I just started it and will be adding more info there as well. I will be adding the link and info on the blog for that group. 


I haven't done anything with my planner page really, but I have plans for that and with the new planners coming out, I'm hoping I have more to share and show you all. With Planners, planner ideas, items for my planners, spreads to share, and more. Can't wait to get started on that. so, stay tuned more is on its way. 


Thank that is about it, for now, I will post more information, ideas, what's coming, etc. soon. 

Thanks for reading

Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment