Monday, April 11, 2022

What I want and need for My Reviews & Happiness Blog site.



Hello,
I thought I would let you all know what I'm doing and going to be doing with my blog, it's been a slow process, but it is getting there.

I love adding and sharing things to my blog that I make, work on, my ideas, etc. might not be for everyone but I decided to do this for me and maybe others would like what I do. I love all kinds of crafts, knitting, crochet paper crafts you name it, something things I can't do any longer, but I still love it.  


I was watching a YouTube video one day on Junk journals and I found out I love working on JJ - Junk journals, might not be the best at it and some might think the same. 
But I really enjoy doing them and taking my time working on them. I have learned every JJ is different you can add what you want in them and as little or a lot, it's totally up to you. you can add everything to them from paper, book pages, envelopes, tags, magazine pages, and so much more. It's really amazing. you can make pockets in them and so much more. I just really enjoy doing them. 

I also found out I like doing reviews, I just enjoy it, I'm new at it, I'm still learning not to forget important details, etc. But to me, this is all a work in progress and I'm learning as I go. I only have a few videos done and already I know I have missed things etc. but I decided not to delete them and to just keep them in the videos. I mean everyone learns so why not see me learning, etc.
I really enjoy showing new Items or things that might not be new but might be for others, I will have more reviews coming soon. I've been working on reviews, craft projects, working on the blog, etc. it all has been taking me some time to do all this, once I have enough of the blog it will be easier to keep up. It sure is starting to look good. 


I also have a page for Bibles, Bible Journals, studying, etc. I love coloring in my Bible Journal, I like using colored pencils I seem to like them the best to use.
I also like doing Tip-ins for my Bible Journal. as well and will be adding maybe handmade tabs as well. I have pictures of what I have done, verses I've done so forth. I will be doing a video on the Bible Journal I'm using and what I have done so far. 
I will add ideas that I have on the page and more. 

I also started a page for planners, I love using planners for my blog and everyday life, so I have two planners. I usually use stickers, etc. in my reg planner. So, I will be adding the planners I use, page setups, pictures ideas so forth. 


I have a page for my Japanese chin Sam. I added his information and I need to still add more pictures, etc. so stay tuned for that. 

I think that is it about my Blog, I do get ideas all the time about what I want to do with the blog. thank you for looking and I hope you enjoy some of this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment