Monday, April 18, 2022

New Post Updates!

 New Blog Post, I updated the fonts and size on all the pages, for easier reading, and have a disclaimer and Privacy policy. 

I added a craft section, I have 3 crafts so far on there more to come soon. The planner's page, I will fix that, add more information and take pictures of my next one. 

I have the grandchildren this week on their spring vacation, so not sure if I can get to the reviews. if not, I will work and add as many as I can next week.


On the JJ page I'm almost done with it, have to do the cover, take a closure and check and make sure all pages are finished, embellishments, etc.

I think that is about it. If I have any more updates, I will add them next Monday. 

Hope you all had a great weekend and hope you have a wonderful week. 

Mary Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment