Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Hello everyone!

 Hello,

I'm sorry I haven't posted or done much. I just got overwhelmed with it all. I just stopped everything, not good. I was trying to do some here and there every day, but it just didn't work. so, I decided to work on one thing at a time, I will do posts once a week on one day. then reviews right now I will do once a week until I catch up then I will go twice a week. 

One day a week I will do a craft, another Journaling, and then pictures and write and post on another day, I will do my reviews on another because I write them and do them on YouTube which will be a whole day if not more. if I need more time for one of them, I will still have a few days open to fill in. 
I also do a few other things so I will need one day for that. then one day for advertising, etc. 

I'm working on collaborating with other companies to do my reviews hoping to get a few so I can get moving on the YouTube channel, hoping to have some good news. 

But right now, I've been doing a little at this, a little at that and it's not working. 
so, I will write all this up in my planner for each day. I think this will work better I'm hoping, might take me a few weeks to get it all right so it works, but I think it will.


If there is something, you would like to see on my blog please contact me and let me know. thanks


Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment