Thursday, March 17, 2022

My review on Syman Say's Farms Goat Milk Lotion here is the review I did!

I did a review on Syman Say's Farms Goat Milk Lotion here is the review I did! 



Effectiveness   *****
Price   *****
Ease of Use   ***** 
Support   *****
   
Like - I love the lotion, I have tried my scents and love them all so far. the smell is amazing. 

Dislikes - I haven't found anything that I dislike with this lotion. 

summary I put this lotion on, and it makes my skin feel amazing, it's not grease at all, goes on nice, and smoothly makes my skin feel great. I have dry skin, and this makes my skin feel silky soft! 
The bottles are great (no Glass) I love that, I can hold these bottles with ease.

Cost- $20

Website - Syman Says Farms Goat Milk Lotion




No comments:

Post a Comment